Friday, November 22

2 Months


And.... he's almost three months so I should probably get this post up and running.

Man, is this little guy NOT.SO.LITTLE anymore!!!!

Luke has been growing exponentially (he is just like all my boys, but most especially, like Max).

So without further ado, I bring you the monthly Luke List:

At the time of this posting, I'm sure Luke is now 13lbs. He was 12.8 at his last weigh in and that was nearly 3 weeks ago already.

He is pushing the limits of the sz 2 Luvs... so pretty soon he will be in sz 3's just like his almost 2 year old sister. oh.my.

His sleeping patterns have gotten really great- he'll take a long afternoon nap right when his sister is napping (score!) and he sleeps a long nightly stint of 4-5 1/2 hours (I'll take it! I'll take it!!)

He eats well and often and local ;-)

Luke loves the playmat 

He made new friends this weekend when my college girlfriends came to play and sleepover! (he actually looks kinda smallish here)


He really has outgrown his little penguin beanie... I need to order him a new one.

He occasionally takes his bink, but doesn't like it when Sophia shoves it in his mouth


lately he has started really smiling and "talking" to us- it is the cutest ever and reminds me why I have six kiddos (soooo cute!)

I have yet to capture this cuteness on video, but I'm trying!!

He is in 3-6 month clothing already!



1 comment:

  1. Well, swoon. He's a charmer like all your boys (and girl) are! Glad I grabbed size three diapers instead of those itty, bitty swaddlers that always seem so precious and call my name!

    ReplyDelete